Super Smash Bros. 64 DS is a remade version of the original Super Smash Bros. for the Nintendo DS. It is played liked any Super Smash Bros. game.
- Donkey Kong
- Captain Falcon
- Fox McCloud
- King DeDeDe
- Diddy Kong
- Chunky Kong
- Tiny Kong
- Lanky Kong
- Skull Kid
- Paper Mario
- Baby Mario
- Joanna Dark
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Duke Nukem
- James Bond 007
- Boba Fett
- Darth Vader
- DEATH STAR
- Peach's Castle (64)
- Congo Jungle (64)
- Hyrule Castle (not to mistaken with Hyrule:Temple in Melee)
- Planet Zebes (not to be mistaken with Zebes:Brinstar in Melee)
- Yoshi's Island (64)
- Dream Land (not to be mistaken with Dream Land:Green Greens in Melee)
- Sector Z (not to be mistaken with Lylat System:Corneria in Melee)
- Saffron City
- Mushroom Kingdom (64-not to be mistaken with Mushroomy Kingdom in Brawl)
- Green Hill Zone (Brawl version)
- Mumbo's Mountain
- Mute City
Changes from Super Smash Bros.Edit
SSB64DS has better graphics, features new characters and stages, and has some slight move alterations.
- Despite never appearing on the Nintendo 64 system, Sonic is in a N64 remake.
- SSB64DS is the first handheld Smash game.
- Toad makes his first appearence as a Smasher.